May 19, 2020
At Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes, we strive to keep everyone safe. Here are some updates on what we are doing for appointments and classes.
- Aveda Institute Phoenix, Aveda Institute Denver, and Aveda Institute Provo have reopened their doors May 14th.
- Aveda Institute Tucson is set to open on May 18th.
- We have significantly modified our building to accommodate CDC guidelines and are using extra care and precautions during this time.
- We are preparing our team and students by providing extra education on sanitation and cleaning protocols.
- Our students and team will be provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) and all guests who enter our building will be required to bring their own mask.
Changes We Have Made To Our Services
Every station is sanitized prior to your service, and we have posted our sanitation guidelines throughout campus. We will start each service with a hand sanitizing ritual. We are doing our best to accommodate based on your comfort. If there is anything else we can do further, please let an Educator know during your appointment.
Here are our new policy changes to keep our students, our team, and our guests safe:
Please Contact Us if You Have Questions
If you have any questions about services or about pursuing an education in beauty at Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes, please contact us directly. Our Admissions Dream Makers are still available for virtual tours of our schools and we’d love to meet you! If you’d like to schedule your appointment, you can check out the services at each of our locations: