Check out our upcoming class starts here !
The 10th largest downtown in the United States, Denver, Colorado is home to an exciting scene with three major sports stadiums, the nation’s second-largest performing arts center, and museums and restaurants galore. Surrounded by majestic mountains, it’s also a robust college town with over 30,000 students, including those looking to advance their beauty careers at Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes. Learn more about the educational programs we offer at our beautiful, three-floor, 15k square foot Denver campus, our student salon and spa, and the resources available to our students.
Invest in an Education in Beauty
Our unique beauty school programs equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to help each client look and feel their best and perform each service with finesse. We only use Aveda products in our classroom, which lead the industry with a commitment to cruelty-free and 100% vegan practices. At our Denver campus, we offer the following programs:
- Cosmetology: This program introduces students to a broad range of treatments and services, from hairstyling and makeup to waxing and facials, preparing them to work virtually anywhere in the beauty industry.
- Hairstyling: Preparing students to work in salons, this program covers the latest trends in hairstyling and extensively teaches coloring and cutting techniques, as well as add-on treatments like deep conditioning and scalp revitalization.
- Esthiology: By learning techniques for facials, skin treatments, detoxification, and facial massage, students are readied to provide relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatments.
- Barber: Preparing students to serve a primarily male clientele, this program covers men’s cuts, clipper cuts, face and head shaving (including straight razor shaves), razor fades, and many other trends.
- Massage Therapy: Learn how to create wellness through the power of touch. A good massage therapist can make a huge difference in someone’s life, as they can help destress and relax others in a natural way by making a connection through touch. It can help people recover from injury, feel better about themselves, and live healthier lives.
Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes is committed to providing a hands-on learning environment that fully readies students to take on a career in the real-world beauty industry. That’s why our Denver campus also functions as a salon and spa, where students have access to every single product they need and are supervised by licensed professionals while providing services such as:
- Haircuts, styling, texturing, and coloring, including barbering services
- Body treatments such as polishing and targeted back skincare
- Waxing, makeup, brows, and lashes
- Massages and facials with available enhancements
- Add-ons ranging from deep conditioning treatments to mini facials
To make an appointment, call 303-567-7500. Aveda is a cruelty-free brand. Our 100% vegan products can also be purchased.
At Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes in Denver, we’re committed to guiding each student toward success by giving them access to a team of professionals and instructors, who help individuals reach their full potential. In addition to financial aid that is available for those who qualify, those who attend our beauty school will also receive job placement assistance through our Student Care Team, which works with students to explore opportunities in the global Aveda network of over 7,000 stores, spas, salons, and more. We also offer both day and evening classes, with flexible schedules to suit each student’s needs.
If you’re seeking a robust beauty school education in the Denver metro area, look no further than Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes. As one of our students, you can rest assured that you will never be on your own, and are receiving a quality education with an emphasis on hands-on experience. To learn more or schedule a tour of our campus, contact our admissions department today. You can also follow us on Instagram to see what our students are doing day in and out.
- Massage Therapy
PM Clinic Floor Hours:
Tuesday-Thursday: 6:00pm-9:45 pm
You can now purchase Aveda products online to support Aveda Institute Denver. Learn how it works.