In Provo, Utah, the third-largest city in the state, Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes is more than just another beauty school. It’s a destination for students from near and far, including locals, out-of-state guests and transfer students, who are ready to take their beauty careers to new heights while taking advantage of our exciting geographical area and local experiences in a safe college town. Between classes, students can take in local museums, cuisine, nightlife, and music or take a quick drive to Salt Lake City. We’re also surrounded by a stunningly beautiful natural setting and situated between the Wasatch Mountains and Utah Lake. Learn more about our educational programs in Provo, our on-site salon and spa, and the resources our attendees have access to.
Invest in an Education in Beauty
With a curriculum featuring the exclusive use of 100% vegan Aveda products, each of our educational programs allows students to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the beauty industry after graduation. They include:
- Cosmetology: Students are taught to perform the most demanded treatments and services in cosmetology, such as makeup, waxing, facials, hair styling, and more.
- Hairstyling: Dedicated to the art of hair services, this program delves extensively into techniques for cutting, coloring, texturing, and add-ons like scalp rejuvenation and deep conditioning.
- Barber: By teaching haircutting, styling, and shaving techniques for men, our students become equipped to work in barbershops and bring the latest trends into their practice.
- Esthiology: Detoxifying skin treatments, facials, massage principles, and more are covered to prepare students to deliver high-quality spa treatments in a variety of settings.
- Massage Therapy: Combining the foundations of anatomy, kinesiology, and other body-systems topics with Ayurveda, students become readied to perform acupressure therapy, a range of massage types, hydrotherapy, and more in as quickly as six months.
- Master Esthiology: Only offered in Provo, this program prepares students to become master estheticians by teaching more advanced techniques than our Esthiology program, from micro-needling to dermaplaning.
Under the supervision of licensed professionals, our students provide a host of services to the general public at our on-campus salon and spa, including:
- Haircutting, extensions, styling, coloring, deep conditioning, and texturing
- Beard grooming
- Facials, body care, and scalp treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Lashes, brows, and makeup
- And more…
Our 100% vegan, cruelty-free Aveda products are also on sale. Make an appointment by calling 801-375-1501.
Every student at Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes is supported by a team of instructors and licensed beauty professionals, who push students to be their best while instilling in them important skills and knowledge needed for beauty industry success. Schedules are flexible, with day and evening classes available. When performing salon and spa services, students will have full access to all the products they need to serve their clients at no additional cost. Current students and alumni alike also have lifetime access to our Student Care Team, which provides job placement assistance by maintaining a global network of over 7,000 Aveda salons, spas, stores, and other entities. What’s more, financial aid is available for those who qualify, making beauty school education in Provo possible for more students.
Students from across the Provo, Utah area, Arizona, California, and other states trust their future to Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes. To learn more about our educational programs and how we can help you prepare for an inspiring, thriving beauty career, contact us today, and follow us on Instagram for regular updates.
- Master Esthiology
- Massage Therapy
Cosmetology Daytime Services
Wednesday – Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
Cosmetology Evening Services
Monday — Friday 5:30pm-9:30pm
Spa Daytime Services
Monday – Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm
Spa Evening Services
Tuesday and Wednesday 5:00 pm-9:30 pm
Massage Daytime Services
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Monday – Saturday 9 am-6:30 pm
You can now purchase Aveda products online to support Aveda Institute Provo. Learn how it works.