Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes in Tucson, Arizona attracts future beauty industry workers and already licensed professionals alike thanks to our educational programs that inspire our students to reach their true potential. Our unique campus is located in a historical, two-story building that was once the Old Pueblo Hotel, and across the street from Armory Park. Although there is limited street parking is available, there are plenty of parking garages within walking distance of our vibrant location.
Learn more about our academic offerings, the services at our student salon and spa, and how students are supported through their beauty school journey.
Exclusively using cruelty-free and 100% vegan Aveda products in our classrooms, we prepare students for what to expect in their beauty careers in a hands-on, fast-paced environment. Our student body features locals, as well as veterans and families of the nearby airbase. The programs on our Tucson campus include:
- Cosmetology: Covering a diverse variety of cosmetology services, students learn how to perform a range of techniques and treatments, from makeup application and facials to waxing and hair coloring.
- Esthiology: Teaching the skills needed to deliver high-quality spa services, this program covers facials, facial massage, detoxification, and other skincare treatments.
- Cosmetology/Esthiology Instructor: Inspire the next generation of beauty professionals and pass on your knowledge by becoming an educator in cosmetology/esthiology.
To deliver a hands-on learning environment to our students, Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes has an on-site salon and spa, which features 11 spa treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure room, and reclining chairs, amongst other amenities. Future beauty professionals perform the following services under the supervision of licensed instructors:
- Body treatments including wraps and polish
- Facials and enhancements such as dermaplaning, peels, and eye treatments
- Hair removal through waxing
- Haircutting, texturing, coloring, styling, conditioning, and more
- Scalp treatments and other add-on services
Supported by a team of licensed professionals and instructors, our students have open access to all of the assistance they’ll need to launch a promising beauty career. While training and serving clients in our spa, students will be able to use all the products they need at no additional cost. Our class schedules include day and evening classes, with full flexibility for student convenience. Our Student Care Team provides job placement assistance through an international Aveda network of over 7,000 spas, salons, stores, and more, and we’re happy to offer financial aid options to those who qualify.
You can now purchase Aveda products online to support Aveda Institute Tucson. Learn how it works.