In our Denver Experience Center, we do something called a Take 10 each week, where we take 10 minutes to share more info and insight on our products, and the Aveda mission/lifestyle. Today, we would love to share a Take 10 from Advisor Bri Massey on our newest product, Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Creme.
- A little goes a long way. A generous application wont weigh your hair down
- Does not require heat so you can use it with a blow dryer or naturally drying
- Even when air-dried in 85% humidity, it still performs beautifully
- Smooth with natural movement as opposed to Glossing Straightener that is used for occasionally straightened hair
- The pure-fume is a fresh, citrus-floral blend featuring Turkish Rose and certified organic palmarosa, bergamot and Australian sandalwood.. yum yum! =)
- What does it do? It is a conditioning creme that smooths frizz and fights humidity all day
- It washes out with every shampoo
Q: Which Smooth Infusion™ styling product is right for my guest?
A: Smooth Infusion™ Glossing Straightener is ideal for guests with wavy or curly hair who occasionally like to wear their hair straight. Smooth Infusion™ Naturally Straight is ideal for guests with wavy, curly or coily hair who blow-dry their hair after every shampoo and always wear their hair straight. Smooth Infusion™ Nourishing Styling Creme is ideal for guests with medium to coarse wavy, curly or coily hair who want a styling alternative that provides smooth, frizz-control benefits and the option to blow-dry or air-dry