September 10, 2013
“Today, we will be learning how to fill in our eyebrows! I feel like the eyebrows are one of the most important parts of any makeup application since they frame the face and are the perfect finishing touch!
What you’ll need:
– Aveda’s Angled Brow and Lash Brush with the spoolie on the end
– Aveda Eyeshadow in a color to match your brows (for this tutorial, we used the darkest shade in the Petal Essence Eye Color Trio in Gobi Sands)
– Concealer (optional)
1. Start off by grooming your brows with the spoolie on the end of the Angled Brow and Lash Brush.
2. Pick up some of the darkest shade in the Petal Essence Eye Color Trio in Gobi Sands.
3. Start at the front of the brow and follow the natural arch of the brow to the end.
4. You have the option to clean up your brows and make the lines more precise by running concealer just above and below them! ” – Maddy Desiato EC advisor