July 30, 2013
For today’s post, we reached out to Brad Van Dyke, Inspire Greatness Aveda Institutes Education Director, to share with us his must-have products for travel. Having started his massage and esthetics career on a cruise ship, Brad is no stranger to packing a bag! In his current role, Brad is continually on the road visiting our IG locations, in addition to his travels as an Aveda Spa Pure-fessional and personal travels around the world. Check out his essentials below!
“As I flew to LA this weekend for a 2-day class, I fortunately did not need to put much time into packing. I always have a packed bag. I travel with only a roller carry-on and laptop case, even if I will be gone for 5 days. Here are my essentials…
- Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner
- Botanical Kinetics Purifying Creme Cleanser
- Botanical Kinetics Skin Firming/Toning Agent
- Botanical Kinetics Exfoliant
- Green Science Firming Eye Creme
- Green Science Firming Face Creme
- Energizing Body Cleanser
- Aveda Men Pure-formance Grooming Clay
- Patchouli Singular Note
- Stress Fix Aroma
- Stylist Brush
- Blue Oil-this is a MUST for everyone!
- Nourish-mint Renewing Lip Treatment-this is a MUST travel for everyone!
- Peppymint-this is a MUST travel for everyone! (along with St Claire’s mints-you can never have too fresh of breath)
- iPad, and of course all the appropriate gadgets, attachments, and thumb drives
- Oliver People sunglasses
- My favorite Starbucks travel mug
- Running gear
- All my black clothes rolled neatly to save space